Passionate about health and care?
Healthwatch Hampshire seeks Non-Executive Directors to join their Board. They are looking for people to fill the following roles:
- Non-Executive Director for Inclusion and Diversity
- Non-Executive Director for Finance
- other Board members with relevant expertise
Our staff team is small and so our Board members play a more active role than a typical NHS Non-Executive Director. They have a variety of backgrounds and expertise and we are open to a range of applicants. The Board would benefit from people with experience and/or knowledge in one or more of these areas:
- Co-production / patient and public engagement
- Influencing at a strategic level to leaders and policy-makers
- Adult social care, including care at home
- Physical disability
- Mental health, learning disability, autism
- Health inequalities and the wider determinants of health
- Management of not-for-profit organisations
- Communications, both traditional and digital
For at least some places on the Board, we hope to appoint people who along with their other qualities bring personal experience of receiving health or social care either themselves, or as carers or family members.
For more information and 'How to apply' please download the following document:
Healthwatch Hampshire - Board Member Roles and Application Instructions
Non-Executive Directors receive no salary but expenses are paid.
Closing Date: Sunday, 23rd June 2019
Interview Date: Tuesday, 2nd July 2019
Further information can be found at https://www.helpandcare.org.uk/work-with-us/opportunities-with-us/
If you feel that you can contribute in this way, we would like to hear from you!